Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 September 2014

Goodbye Form 8-(

Without doubt I had been feeling good after recovering from the Outlaw Ironman. I had been searching for a race and planning to attack the UK Duathlon Champs in October. However, the RAF certainly threw a spanner in the works by sending me to Pembrokeshire on exercise foe 2 weeks. I really wanted to race the Vitruvian middle distance tri which was also the inter-services middle champs. Alas, it was not to be and I could not be released. Grabbing 4 hours sleep was a good day and now that I am back I feel totally wiped out. It feels a terrible waste of form. So what's next? Not sure really. I intend to ride the Tour of Britain Sportif on 5 October but any hope of racing late season duathlon has evaporated - I just don't feel in decent shape any more and the travel and expense would be a drain. Oh well. Time to regroup!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

life in a blue suit....

Sags said...

Soon to be a khaki suit Rotated.