Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 July 2013

Buxton Triathlon

This is a late post but worth logging as the result at Buxton Tri was unexpected. I managed to string together a decent swim bike run combo, despite months of broken training periods due to injury (which still linger on). I was probably helped by the fast guys racing at the National Champs in Liverpool, but it was pleasing to get a tri completed - my first tri since Sep 2011! I can thoroughly recommend this race. It is very different to other races I have completed. The bike course is basically either up or down. But the scenery and unpredictable way you have to ride compared to a flatter more `normal` course make it fun. I even had to use a road bike, which is a first for me. Last week I managed to dip under 23 mins at the local club 10 mile TT With 22:59. So a course pb for me. It`s a good job there are some positives to take from this year!

No comments: