Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 July 2012

Still Alive - Just!

Hello Bloggers out there who still check in to this Blog - not many, I fear! Well, training is ticking over but this summer has to be the worst triathlon season for me since I started the sport. It has been extremely difficult to see others race. However, the weather has looked so bad back in the UK, I doubt if I would have enjoyed racing anyway! Only about a month to push now! Trainin is still conditioning, spinning, rowing and treadmill. My achilles is giving me problems, which I am not happy about. Can't wait to jump on a real bike and start buildingf back up for 2013! Check in and say hi if you can - it's lonely here!

4 comments:

Iron Girl said...

Hi Sags - it's good hearing what training you are managing to do. Watch out for that pesky achilles - they can be tricksy. Debs

Daz Sharpe said...

Got to be worth doing an end of season sprint when you get back just to keep you focused for next year, something mid sep early oct. Keep it together, not long now mate, you wouldn't have enjoyed it hear anyway in all the rain!

Sags said...

Thanks troops. I don't like the rain; so maybe a late season race could be squeezed in? Looking at oulton Park Du?

Mat Stephenson said...

hey dude blast that achilles and sod the training. you can do that in winter when the achilles is sorted.
keep your chin up...days to do eh.
weather is really pants. had 2 dry races so far this year!
see ya soon