Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Going . . . Going . . .


. . . Almost gone! Yes, not too long now until I leave for - let's call it a change of job for 4 months out of the country! Training will be limited and racing virtually non-existent! To be honest, the recent clutch of good weather has me feeling down. I hate the winter. But love the sunshine; the hotter it is, the better for me. So today is the last race of the Lincs Services Cross Country League. The sun is shining and I aim to dream I am racing somewhere exotic! This could be difficult as the venue fills me with good and bad memories!

As far as the actual racing goes, our team is leading the league overall! Awesome! However, we recently lost a key runner (Paul Vernon - sent to the same place that I will be going to soon!). With RAF Waddington not far behind us in the team standings, we gould be overhauled by them and lose the lead in tyhis final race! They have a far stronger team then us; hence we need to run out os our skins!

I am trying not to think about going away for the summer; hopefully, I will get back and see some British summer remaining and catch the view from my turbo - It's pictured at the top! Fantastic eh?!!

No comments: